After several days of discussion, the MI Mix 3 model mobile has been released. The main attraction of this phone is the 6-39-inch Full HD Plus display.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3: Everything we know so far
- Made of metal and glass structure.
- You can also slide down the front screen of the phone.
- The two sims will run together (2G, 3G,4G).
- The fastest fingerprint sensor in the back.
- 6 decimal 39 in full HD plus display.
- Resolution 2340 × 1080 pixels.
- Android OS 8.1 (faster to improve pic 9.0)
- Octa Core 2.8 GHz processor.
- Powerful Snapdragon 845 Chipset
- RAM 6/8/10 GB and ROM 128/256
- The memory card can not be used
- The 12-megapixel dual camera setup with a telephoto sensor is in the back of the phone.
- There are 24 and 2-megapixel cameras in front of selfie and video chat.
- Bluetooth 5 and an advanced sound system.
The first charging handset has a battery capacity of 3200 ml.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 features
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 features a 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display. The phone’s screen-to-body ratio is more than 90 percent. All Cameras Have Artificial Intelligence Support. For connectivity, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will have 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm headphone jack. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 weighs only 175 grams.
In addition to the USB type C port and fast charging technology, the phone has 10-watt wireless charging facilities. Xiaomi’s phones aren’t waterproof, or water resistant for that matter, and with its more expensive rivals (as well as some mid-range models) offering such protection, we’d like to see it added to the Mi Mix 3.
Xiaomi MMii x 3 price
you can buy it in the UK. China will start selling from 1st November.
Announced on 25 October 2018, the ceramic-bodied Mi Mix 3 will go on sale in China in Onyx Black, Jade Green and Sapphire Blue in three configurations:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage: ¥3299 (£367.72/US$474.87)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage: ¥3599 (£401.16/$518.06)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage: ¥3999 (£445.75/$575.64)
There is also a Palace Museum edition, which comes with 10GB RAM and 256GB storage. This version costs ¥4999, which translates to £557.21 or $719.58.
Above all, it’s great to see the phone, as well as the screen. But using the powerful Snapdragon 845 chipset will be an excellent experience